Department: Sales - Technical Services
Job Location: Knauf Academy, Samyan, Pathum Wan, Bangkok
Report to: Head of Technical Services
The Academy Facilitator at Knauf plays a pivotal role in ensuring a seamless front-end experience for customers at the Knauf Academy in Samyan, Bangkok. The facilitator takes ownership of planning and executing daily events, training sessions, and activities. This role extends to the back end, where the facilitator administers and maintains the academy area, creating a welcoming environment. He/she will lead academy tours, showcase the showroom, and conduct basic training sessions. The Academy Facilitator is dedicated to supporting overall sales and marketing strategies with a mission to enhance customer trust, loyalty, and overall customer experience.
Event Planning and Execution:
- Plan and organize daily events, trainings, and activities in the Academy to create positive customer experiences.
- Efficiently manage resources and logistics for seamless execution
Facilitation and Presentation:
- Lead academy tours, present the showroom, and conduct basic trainings.
Collaboration with Sales and Marketing:
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing functions to prepare and execute activities and trainings.
- Administer and maintain the academy area, ensuring a pleasant and welcoming environment.
- Collaborate with teams to seek/identify opportunities for enhancing training programs and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Effective communication skills to liaise with customers, team members and various stakeholders. Ability to lead tours and conduct effective training sessions.
- Organizational and multitasking skills. Embrace and handle wide range of tasks effectively.
- Problem-solving skills, particularly challenges related to event arrangements or unforeseen during events.
- Reliable and strong discipline to work independently with least supervision.
- Adaptable to plan changes to align with Sales and Marketing strategies or changing circumstances.
- Eager to acquire product and technical knowledge.
- Basic building construction and maintenance knowledge is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in planning, organizing, and executing events, sales or marketing activities.
- Experience in customer presentations or similar is preferred.
- Experience in Interior design or construction is advantage.
Human Resources Department
The Siam Gypsum Industry (Saraburi) Co., Ltd.
9, Pakin Building, 5th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand